Read our story about our 3 little miracles here!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Jack Signing!
So people keep telling me they want to see Jack signing. So here is a cute video of him signing along with a song on Signing Times. What would we do with out signing times? If you know any sign language you should be able to catch 3 signs; Cracker, apple and Ice cream. He doesn't sign them perfect, but I think he is pretty close. What can you expect from a 2 year old? If you listen you can hear Caden and Halle yelling cheese and banana (aka nana) at the end of the video. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


+11-07.jpg)
7 comments:
Hi, Shelby! I can't believe how much your kids have grown! I love the little videos of the signing. SO CUTE! I'm so sorry about your dad. I will continue to pray for him & your family. How is your ASL class at MCC going??? We still need to get together soon! Maybe sometime over Winter Break when my kids have no school??
Too cute! I just love it when those babies sign, especially Jack. It just brings smiles!
Hooray for Jack! We love Signing Time at our house, too.
I love you kids! They are way too cute! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
It's so amazing to see Jack and the other kiddo's learning to sign and communicate! Isn't this such a fun stage in life... I particularly thought it was cute when Jack wanted to EAT the pumpkin cause he thought it was cereal! What little cuties you have.
Oh my goodness Shelby! It's been forever since I've checked out your blog. Your kiddos are so big and so absolutely adorable. When my kids get over this dang cold, we need to get together. I had so much fun checking out all of your posts from the last year, etc. I hope that all is well with you!
That's adorable. They look so much younger there. That's so cute to see Jack signing so well.
Post a Comment